If you require a form or document that is not listed here
please contact the Human Resources Office for assistance.


Accident/ Injury Report  (Please contact the HR Office immediately)
Direct Deposit Form - Please print on pink paper

Employee Hire Form (PAF)

Temporary Assignment Agreement (TAA)
*To be used if stipend is paid for greater than one month.

Independent Contractor Paperwork

Independent Contractor Instructions (For employee's information)

Independent Contractor Definition (Information only)

Notice to Independent Contractor (Information only)

Contractor vs. Employee Certification (Employee to complete)

Independent Contractor Questionnaire (Independent Contractor to complete)

**Please submit completed forms to the Human Resources Office.
Once approved, a Contract for Services will be provided.